Monday, March 16, 2015

CENTRAL COAST MTB - KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - 15 march 2015



distance  - 8.95 km
elevation range - 141 m

I was going for a short ride but ended up exploring a few trails I haven't  been on before.

The first track down was steep with drops, and steps and slippery stuff. But I got down with some side slipping in parts.

Another trail was a one way event to Pickets Valley ending in someone's backyard. It was a level track with a number f birds darting here and there.

Going back up wasn't too bad. There were sections I walked and some I rode.

Overall it was a good fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...