Sunday, March 15, 2015

CENTRAL COAST BEACHES - PUTTY AND BULLIMAH BEACHES - 12 march 2015



I parked at Putty Beach which is in Bouddi National Park.

distance 2km


 The beach was white sand and crescent shaped with calm water for swimming. I walked along the beach to the cliffs at the southern end. I followed the rock platform out to the point. The sun was beginning to rise as I reached the point. Nice!

I wandered around the rocks and pools of water then up the gentle cliffs to the pathway above. The sandstone on the way up was clean with golden to dark colours amid a swirling pattern. There were a number of birds fluttering around but they were too fast to photograph.


At the top, I followed the pathway to Bullimah Beach. The beach has a walkway of stairs leading down to it. The beach was small with soft sand and cliffs on either end. The tread of my steps were deep as I walked along the beach. Looking back, it was nice to see solely my footprints in a zigzagging fashion across the beach.


I followed the path back to the car. A nice hike with a contrasting sunrise against the shaded hills and cliffs

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...