Saturday, May 12, 2018

TERRIGAL HAVEN SNORKEL - 5 MAY 2018

The day was sunny and warm. The surf was relatively flat and the water was clear and warm.

Kara and I took Mr Archibald, the dusty lori for an outing at Terrigal Haven.



We sat on the beach and while Kara and Mr Archibald did some beach bonding, I had a snorkel.


The water was so clear. I didn't see many large fish but the smaller fish put on a beautiful and smooth acrobatic. The smallest fish swam in groups darting this way and that as a whole. At other times, they just flowed with the water movement.




The bigger fish searched for food and took off briskly when I got too close. 




A fun snorkel.



Back on the beach, Mr Archibald and Kara were enjoying their sunshine bonding. Mr Archibald flew to my shoulder (he does have a harness on and lead so he can't get too far) and settled himself in to some salt licking on my wet hair. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...