Friday, May 25, 2018

BLACKWALL MOUNTAIN MTB - 15 MAY 2018


PARKING

Bay View Crescent, Blackwall. Off Blackwall Road. There is very limited parking at the top of the road.



I passed around the gate and slowly grinded my way to the top of the service road. Once at the water  tank there are a number of tracks that go in various directions.



The tracks are generally short and join onto other tracks. The area at the top isn't that large so it easy to go back to the top and try a different way.




A lookout sign isn't posted but there are great views from there and at the very end of the track over Hardy's Bay to Umina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...