Thursday, March 22, 2018

TERRIGAL HAVEN SWIM - BOUDDI NP MTB - JACINTA'S BIRTHDAY - 13 MARCH 2018


10 March 2018

Surf check and haven swim

11 March 2018

Surf check and haven swim




12 March 2018

Fun surf at Wamberal but  very strong rips.

A sad day. We attended the funeral of long time friend Paul Davies. RIP Paul.

13 March 2018

Jacinta's Birthday today. Yahoo Yabbadabbadoo!

A  Haven check - cloudy and maybe rain.


I had a mountain bike ride at Bouddi NP on the tracks towards the Strom Lookout. I took it a bit cautiously after my last fall (which hurt) on a damp track. It was a fun ride and the cautiousness lead to better control.






I stopped at Little Bay on the way back home. I hadn't been there for awhile. It was pleasant watching the wild waves breaking randomly.





Back home  and a little while later it was time for present opening . Jacinta was very happy with her presents.

Next, dinner at the Mexican restaurant at Long Jetty. The food was so good. A great night.




Back home and it was time for cake, birthday song and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...