Wednesday, March 21, 2018

NORTH AVOCA BEACH - THE HAVEN HIKE - AVOCA POINT HIKE - 7 MARCH 2018


5 March 2018

A surf check at North Avoca - too small.

A walk around The Haven with Jacinta and coffee.



Visited Paul to see his new three part Aboriginal painting - met Abby who is a co-painter on the project.

7 March 2018

A poor surf this morning so a hike around the rocks south of Avoca Point.


A pretty hike over the slippery rocks. I had to pick my way carefully to avoid the slimy sections and the pools of water. The swell was moderate so one or two waves broke and bubbled over the rocks.



The wind was fresh from the south-east.




I scaled the bottom section of the cliffs and got a higher view over the rocks.





Back to Terrigal Haven for a coffee and a sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...