Saturday, March 31, 2018

SURFS, LONG REEF POINT AND THE EASTER SHOW - 31 MARCH 2018



25 march 2018

An early surf at North Avoca Beach. There were some good and hard breaking waves but it got a little crowded towards the end of the session.



26 march 2018

A surf at Wamberal Beach. A bit of a lull between the waves but some nice waves when they finally came. I surfed with George, Aldo, Steve, Bryce and Chris.

Later, I had coffee on Terrigal Beach.



27 march 2018

Kara and I drove to Sydney for the Royal Easter Show. It was mainly to see the birds on display. We did a lot of walking and were pretty tired by the end of the day.





My highlight was going inside an old double decker bus. Years ago, I was a bus conductor on these types of buses collecting bus fares. Bit of a memory lane trip.




28 March 2018

I surfed at North Avoca. There were some okay waves.

After, I joined Jacinta at the Haven for coffee and a sit on the beach.

29 March 2018

Surfed at North Avoca. Some okay waves but with some long lulls between sets.

30 march 2018

I surfed North Avoca just after the high tide. There were some good waves but it was very full and lulls were long.

31 march 2018

Down to Sydney with Jacinta.

We drove to Long Reef to buy some windsurfing gear - new boom and some small replacement parts.








After, we hiked to Long Reef Point. The view from the top of the point and at the base were the best part of the hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...