Wednesday, January 31, 2018

WINDSURF CANTON BEACH - 31 JANUARY 2018


The wind was up early in the morning. I waited to make sure it had settled in then I was off to Tuggerah Lake for a windsurf.


I got there and well, the wind didn't look that strong. I had a coffee, Craig turned up, I rigged up and was out on the water.



I used my 6'3" sail and was having a fun time. The wind steadily increased so I came in and downsized to a 5' sail. All as good.



At times the wind backed off a little too much and I wished i kept the 6'3" sail on but then the wind would increase and I was glad I had downsized. It was a fun windsurf though it was one of those days of up and down wind.



My fastest speed was 38km/h and I clocked up a total distance of 28 kilometres.



Back home, shower and feeling so-good-weary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...