Sunday, January 28, 2018

MUNMORAH MTB AND SOLDIERS BEACH SURF - 23 JANUARY 2018


Surf check at Pelican Beach, Red Ochre Beach and Frazer Park Beach.






Finally settled on a mountain bike ride on the coastal track at Munmorah SCA.






It is one of my favourite rides. It starts as a gradual climb until Wybung Road. At Wybung Road it is just about downhill all the way back - steep sections, eroded spots, thick bushed, narrow track, wide track, soft deep sand, steps and a short winding boardwalk. So much variety.




I finished drenched in sweat and in need of a swim. I drove to Soldiers Beach and ended up having a small but fun surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...