Saturday, February 4, 2017

TERRIGAL HAVEN SNORKEL - 4 FEBRUARY 2017

I was going to head northwards today but there was enough rain to change my mind and settle for something local.

I had an ocean swim at Terrigal Haven but was so impressed with the clearness of the water that I went back to car to get my snorkeling gear.


Good move as it was a fun snorkel. The new go pro5 did well on the videos but poorly on the photos.


There were a lot of sting rays about and it was fun following them using the selfie stick. A great snorkel.


After I got out, I joined Jacinta for a coffee.


The rest of the day was spent fixing the back yard. I cleared a lot of old vegetation and laid the frame work for a new retaining wall. I should have it finished tomorrow. Hot and sweaty work.

Jacinta and I had dinner drinks and dinner at the Crown Plaza Terrigal.

A great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...