Sunday, February 5, 2017

COPACABANA LAGOON KAYAK - 6 FEBRUARY 2017

Flat surf and it looked to be a hot day. It was!

I launched at Copacabana lagoon for a kayak.



The level of the lagoon was nearly two metres below what I usually kayak. I couldn't go too far as it was not possible unless one walked. Still, there was a lot of birds and the sunrise was pretty awesome.


About half way through the paddle, an old hole in the kayak opened and I had to paddle back to repair it. I used a soft silicone which sticks and seals reasonably well. A bit of heat and it hardens as well.



After, I had a short ocean swim at Terrigal Beach.

The day got hotter and hotter, so hot that I melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...