Saturday, October 15, 2016

CAVES BEACH SURF AND HIKE - 15 OCTOBER 2016

I looked further afield for a surf this morning.


First stop was Frenchmans. A nice looking wave but it was dropping down in sections. There were only a few guys out there and some of them were riding well but really pushing it to get to the wall.


I went further down the beach and saw a nice wave at Hams Beach. I went out and had fun. I had a few good waves but I am definitely not surf fit and I really need more strength in my right leg muscles to compensate for the lost hamstring. Still, I had a goodtime and I was feeling good.



I drove further south to check out the possibilities of future hikes and bike rides in Wallarah NP. I had a short hike to Spoon Rocks Beach which was very pretty.

Later, I had a visit from old mate Terry H. It was good. He has had so many amazing adventures and experiences that can't be repeated again in the same contexts in an evolving world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...