Thursday, April 21, 2016

PELICAN BEACH SURFING - 21 APRIL 2016

A beautiful sunny morning with a very light wind.


I drove straight to Pelican Beach to check the waves.


Pelican beach  is very pretty in a natural setting. The foreshore is sand dunes and clusters of vegetation. The beach is white sand, clear water and very clean.


I picked a left hand wave bank, which I had to myself. It was my first time surfing lefts since the hamstring accident so I was a bit cautious at first. I had a better time as I started to relax and realized I wasn't going to reinjure myself.


I had a fun time with lots of waves in the warm sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...