Thursday, December 11, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - WAMBERAL LAGOON - KAYAK - 10 DECEMBER 2014

An early morning kayak on Wamberal Lagoon.



This morning I was joined by my friend, John.


The conditions were glassy and the sky cloudy.


The water was high so we were able to paddle across a few usually dry places.


There were  number of birds including cormorants and black swans.


The small tributary at the west end of the lagoon was a great paddle. It was still, dark and narrow. We were able to paddle through the reeds and between the trees.


It was a fun and pleasant paddle.


distance  - 4.54 km


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...