Thursday, May 30, 2019

TERRIGAL HAVEN ROCK HIKE - 28 MAY 2019



I beautiful sunny morning though a little chilly.

I checked the surf and ended up a hike around the rocks at Terrigal Haven.

I started with a coffee and a walk along the Haven beach. Feeling more encouraged, I got the camera gear out of the van and set off along the rocks.




The tide was low, the rocks were dry, the wind was brisk and the waves were of a medium height. There was no one else about on the rocks. Nice!



I wandered around in an aimless way - checking out the waves crashing and spraying along the rocks, looking into shallow, clear rock pools for signs of life and gazing at the various rock formations.  Though aimless, I was taking care in potentially slippery sections and the possibility of a rogue wave. 




A nice start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...