Thursday, May 30, 2019

BULLS HILL AND QUARRY MTB - 10 MAY 2019


I started the day with a skin cancer check. All was good but still had a ‘burned off’ of a few possible problem areas.

A mountain bike ride at Brisbane Water National Park. 

I followed the Bulls Hill trail which had recently been groomed. I climbed a few rocks along the way for a better view over the hinterland. There were a number of trails that ended with views over Brisbane Water and Box Head.





I continued onwards towards the quarry.

It was fun riding over the corrugated rocks and rough tracks. I did a couple of rough sections that I had balked at previously with no worries.








I dropped down to Umina to catch up with some people I met in Bali last year. I was interested to hear their opinion of Sumba.

I met up with Kara at Erina Fair where we had coffee and a light snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...