Thursday, May 30, 2019

KINCUMBA MTN - NEW TRACKS MTB - 13 MAY 2019


I started the day with a morning surf check from North Avoca to Shelly Beach. The swell was still a bit big and the waves were coming in straight so it wasn’t very good. Forries looked okay on the sets and North Avoca might get better when the swell drops.

I had a mountain bike ride on Kincumba Mountain and tried a few tracks on the northern side. I came off lightly on one track that seemed to keep getting harder. 

On another track, I had a fun long run with plenty of rocks, tree roots and heavily eroded dips. Getting back to the top wasn’t my idea of fun. J









At home, I finally oiled the deck furniture. It took awhile as it was very fiddly. I also sprayed the mold on the southern house wall which gets very little sun and cleaned the lower deck. The birds are now on the top deck for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...