Friday, May 3, 2019

CENTRAL COAST - WALKS, MTB AND SURF - 19 TO 25 APRIL 2019

19 APRIL

A mountain bike ride with my daughter Chloe on Kincumba Mountain. It was fun and she progressed very quickly and confidently as we rode the tracks.




20 APRIL

 Jacinta and I drove to Munmorah SCA. Jacinta had a bake on Red Ochre Beach while I had a surf. The surf was very rippy, the waves bumpy and breaking randomly. Still, it was nice to get in the water for a surf.



22 APRIL

A big part of the day was organizing our trip to Indonesia in July - buying our return flight tickets to Bali, travel insurance and initial accommodation. No more to be done till mid May.

23 APRIL

I had a short mountain bike ride on Kincumba Mountain and met up with Jacinta for coffee at the Haven.

24 APRIL

A surf at Pelican Beach with only a few out and good waves. On one of the sets, I got caught by the wave and the board hit me. I was okay but I lost a fin and I had a crack right through the foam of the board to the back of the board.

I ordered a new board and it should be ready by June.

25 APRIL

A surf at Pelican Beach. There was the odd okay wave but it was very crowded due to the public holiday. I surfed with the fish surfboard. It takes a lot more effort to ride it but towards the end of the surf I was feeling more comfortable with it.

After, I met Jacinta at the Haven for coffee. Such a pretty morning!

The rest of the day was doing home chores and getting ready for a few days at Armidale, NSW.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...