Saturday, December 8, 2018

TUGGERAH LAKE WINDSURF - 8 DECEMBER 2018

A Saturday morning surf check … not much potential.

Jacinta and I drove to the Terrigal Haven, did a couple of walking laps then coffee on the beach. The wind was a little strong and the water was uninviting with clumps of seaweed but it was nice sitting in the sun and chatting.

Back home and did a few yard tasks then it was off for a windsurf on Tuggerah Lake.

I launched at the old fishing cooperative. I had a good time … walloped numerous times, nice smooth bigger than small jumps and a lot of speed. The wind had a number of holes in it so I lost the momentum a number of times and sank into the briny deep.



I did video but unfortunately, the camera had shifted on the helmet so the vids were of the top of the sail and sky. Haha. 



I did GPS the ride which gave interesting data about the ride... about a 13km

1 comment:

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...