Monday, December 10, 2018

ROYAL NATIONAL PARK MTB - 10 DECEMBER 2018

A day in  Sydney so I visited Royal National Park.



I checked out Garie Beach for surf - very small. I checked Hacking River for kayaking - no private crafts on freshwater side of weir but okay on tidal side with a launch at Rids Crossing. I checked Loftus Loop Trail for a mountain bike ride.





I settled for the mountain bike ride. there were a lot of trails/tracks leading off the loop trail. I followed a number of them and some of them were long and flowy and heaps of fun. the Temptation Creek Trails was in part a long downhill and a steep uphill. It was very exciting with loose rocks and steep corners. I was a bit nervous on it but survived. Towards the Loftus Oval side I found lots more flowy tracks and a young guy showed me where a few off shoots of the main track was. It was great.


I'll be back there later in the week.

1 comment:

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...