Friday, May 15, 2015

CENTRAL COAST HIKE - PEARL BEACH AND HEADLAND - 15 MAY 2015



Another beautiful with a hint of cloud on the horizon.

 
Drove to Pear Beach Headland and had a short but pretty hike.


There was a log sign indication Paul Landa Park. I followed the sandstone path and steps a short distance to the low sandstone cliffs at the end of the headland.

What a view! You could see Broken Bay, Lion Island, Pearl Beach, Box Head and the rugged coastline in between with a warm brilliant sunrise. I wandered around the rocks soaking in the sun, sitting and observing... before I knew it I had been there an hour.

 
There was a plaque dedicated to Paul Landa. I though it very inspiring!



I wandered down to the beach admiring the strong winds and water spray. Especially pretty was watching the waves push along the cliff edge near the rock pool.


Nice morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...