Friday, May 1, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - HARDYS BAY/PRETTY BEACH/TERRIGAL - SURF, BIKE AND HAIL - 25 APRIL 2015


The weather has been very stormy and cold over the last few days. Nothing much to do outside.


BUT This morning the weather was clearer and there were good waves at Wamberal Beach. I had a great surf. Really enjoyed myself.
 
Later, jacinta and I went for a bike ride around Hardy's Bay and Pretty Beach. It was fun and nice. The views were stunning. After the ride, we had lunch at one of the restaurants. It was nice.
 
 
 
Later still, in the afternoon, a storm hit and there were hailstones. Some has big as a twenty cent piece. No damage.
 
Such is life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...