Thursday, January 22, 2015

AUSTRALIA - SYDNEY - CLOVELLY - 20 JANUARY 2015

We drove down to Sydney for an appointment for my daughter. While she was at the appointment we drove down to Clovelly.


We hadn't been to Clovelly for a long time and it hadn't changed all that much except for a few concrete cosmetic changes along the water's edge and the path around the beaches.


In nostalgia, I use to walk around the beaches via the cliffs and shore platforms. It was very exciting but now it is easier and safer.


We walked along the beach path admiring the changes and the manicured beach.


We stopped for coffee and a late breakfast at a cafe overlooking the beach.


I had a swim at Clovelly. It was refreshing and nice to swim into the incoming swells.


I also checked out Tommos Bay for future snorkelling. A definite 'must'.

A great day

1 comment:

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...