Sunday, January 18, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - TERRIGAL HAVEN - SNORKEL - 18 JANUARY 2015

I went for a snorkel at Terrigal Haven.



It was a brilliant, sunny Sunday so the beach was crowded and the water was crowded with swimmers, sups, boats, fishermen, snorkelers and divers.



Still the water looked inviting and no one was out near the point.


The water visibility was poor inshore but improved further out. There were schools of small colourful fish and some larger fishes which blended in with the sand, rocks or weed.


As I was coming into shore, a pelican did a skid landing on the boat ramp. I thought it looked pretty cool.


It's been awhile since my last snorkel so it was enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...