Sunday, May 9, 2010

Indonesia - Bali - Berewa - Legong Keraton Beach Hotel - 3 to 4 April 2010


Legong Keraton


http://www.legongkeratonhotel.com/

info@legongkeratonhotel.com

0361.730280

0361.8446330


There are only a few placs to stay in Berewa. Some hotels, villas and a couple of homestays. This hotel is on the beach, great pool, spacious and clean rooms and friendly staff.

I caught up with some friends I met in Bali about three years ago. We surfed, bodysurfed and had a birthday party for Nadine and Marty. Baba Guling was part of the feast. Great night.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog's posts are very awesome, i enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog..
    Budget Hotel...

    ReplyDelete

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...