Sunday, May 9, 2010

Indonesia - Bali - Berewa to Balian - 4 april 2010




I had 1 metre early surf at Berewa but it crowded out quickly. The second day strapping my knee and it was a bit sore in and out of the water.


I rang Ayu’s at Balian to book a room, as well as transport to Balian. The cost of the transport was 300 000 rupiah.

I said my bye-byes to the guys. I paid up money owing for the room and party and drove up to Balian.

The trip up was the usual heavy traffic of cars, trucks, etc. The road was okay to deeply cracked and potholed. The road passes through a number of large towns to small villages, as well as, rice fields. Just near Soka the countryside becomes very pretty with terraced rice fields with ocean or mountain backdrops.

The journey took about 1 ½ hours and the weather was cloudy.

On arrival, I settled into Ayu’s, strapped up my knee and had solid head high surf on the lefts. The strap worked better this time, though it still hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...