Sunday, May 9, 2010

Indonesia - Bali - Berewa - Surf - April 2010



Berewa is a beach break with some nearby reefs. There are a few banks on the beach that start to break well with various tide changes. The reefs are at least a metre bigger than the beach but they also need a bigger swell to break.

3 May 2010 - rain cloudy

We had a small 1/2 metre surf in the afternoon. Okay waves. My strapped knee bandage fell off after the first couple of waves.
4 May 2010 - cloudy sunny

We surfed early morning at about 1metre plus . It was fun at first but got crodwed quickly. I padled down and surfed at a number of sandbanks. Overall it was okay. The knee strap was too tight this time and so i could barely move my knee plus the bottom of my leg needed blood.
 The leg was a bit sore by the time I got out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...