Sunday, May 9, 2010

Indonesia - Bali - Legian - Kumala Hotel - April/May 2010


Hotel Kumala
Jl. werkudara

0361 732186, 733448

email: gkumala@indosat.net.id

www.hotelkumala.com

I stayed at the Kumala Hotel a number of times in April and May 2010 for one or two nights. I liked it as a nice quiet hotel to stay in Legian, Bali while organising the next leg of my Indonesian trip.

The hotel has fixed prices from 250 000 rupiah. This includes breakfast.

There are two pools, free internet in the lobby and a restaurant. The staff are quietly helpful and friendly. There are pool towels available at the restaurant at the rear of the hotel.

The rooms are clean, beds comfortable, showers are hot/cold and each room has a balcony with table and chairs.

Just outside the hotel, there are shops, restaurants, massages, etc.

Access to the beach is via Jalan 66 or after leaving the hotel and turning right there is a ‘gang’ (laneway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...