Monday, February 1, 2021

CENTRAL COAST - 15 TO 21 JANUARY 2021

 15 January

A mountain bike ride on Kincumba Mountain.

17 January

A surf at North Avoca Beach. The waves were good but a little crowded. I sat a bit to north of the main crowd and had a fun time on the set waves and the wider breaks.

A bit of energy to burn so I had a mountain bike ride on the Warrah tracks at Brisbane Water National Park. The tracks are generally flat over dirt or sandstone. The PMG track is a little different being steep and eroded. Definitely, a  wild ride which pushed me my limits at times. J






18 January

A morning surf at North Avoca Beach with Ian. There were nice rights with a much smaller crowd than yesterday. Once again, I surfed a bit wider of the crowd and had some fun waves.

19 January

A windsurf at Canton Beach in Tuggerah Lake. Well no, as a sewer main had burst and polluted a portion of  the lake. Darn, I had been waiting for a good southerly to try the new sail. A little disappointed! L

20 January

I drove up to Hawks Nest to buy a SUP. A long day!

21 January

My first go on my new 2nd hand SUP and 2nd go ever on a SUP. I started a bit wobbly on Terrigal Lagoon. I spent mt time getting use to paddling and working out where to put my feet. Unfortunately, the paddle broke which put an end to the session. Back home it was a relatively easy job to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...