Sunday, January 31, 2021

CENTRAL COAST - 8 TO 14 JANUARY

 8 January

A coffee with Paul at Terrigal Haven.

Later, a mountain bike ride at Kincumba Mountain.



10 January

A surf at North Avoca Beach. The waves were good but end hard in shallow water. I few thrashings!




Later, Jacinta and I had a hike on a few of the tracks on Kincumba Mountain. A nice wander.




11 January

A mountain bike ride to Rocky Point in Bouddi National Park. The tracks was good and flowy in sections. There were  some deeper holes along the track and the rock ledges were a bit slippery due to a lot of wet leaf matter. A good ride with great views at the Strom Lookout.





After the ride, I had a surf at Killcare Beach. There was a fun little right hand bank which I had to myself. Even scored a small barrel.

I had a well earned coffee at Killcare Surf Club. Great beach view while sipping away.



13 January

Jacinta and I spent the morning at Killcare Beach. We sat in the sun, drank coffee and had a few swims. The surf was too small.






14 January

A mountain bike ride at Bouddi National Park. I rode the turkey and NW Ridge Track before I had to return due to an approaching thunderstorm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...