Monday, February 1, 2021

CENTRAL COAST - 22 TO 28 JANUARY 2021

 22 January

A morning surf check while watching the sunrise at North Avoca Beach




A  SUP ride on Avoca Lagoon with a fixed paddle. So much better. Haha! I paddled around the island and watched the sun peaking over the beach.





Later Jacinta and I had coffee on the beach at Terrigal Haven.



23 January

A SUP ride on Terrigal Lagoon. The balance is improving. Trying to get more power out of my paddle strokes.

24 January

A surf at North Avoca Beach. There were some okay waves though it was a bit random. There were only a few surfers out.

Later that day, I had a surprise visit from Mark B (Spot) and later still, we had a fun mountain bike ride at Kincumba Mountain.

25 January

A surf at North Avoca Beach. The waves were just okay.


Coffee at Terrigal Haven after the surf with Jacinta.




26 January

A bit of a disaster windsurfing day at Peel Street. Luckily, Peter was there and was able to help me through a few problems – my new 2nd hand delta fin needed a lot of adjustment, my new sail was a little difficult to rig and the mast was the wrong size. I finally got in the water but had to return as the universal joint had snapped. I did learn a lot though J

27 January

A windsurf at Canton Beach. The wind was a smooth southerly and I used a 5m sail. Heaps of fun with off and on rain. Lance, Peter and Graham were also sailing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...