Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ALONG THE RIDGE MTB - KOOLEWONG - 18 JUNE 2019

A mountain bike ride at Brisbane Water National Park.



I followed the tracks that lead off from the Koolewong firetrail.



There were some very steep sections which were a fun ride downhill but a slog uphill.



There were a number of spots with views across Brisbane Water which was steeply far below.



Along the way there were a few disused trail that were steep and littered with fist sized stones. It was a challenged getting down them in one piece.



The ride ended at a microwave tower. I circumnavigated part of the fencing that surrounded the station and the immense tower.



A great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...