Saturday, July 6, 2019

HIKE, ART, KAYAK AND MOUNTAIN BIKE - 20 JUNE TO 7 JULY 2019

20 JUNE

A mountain bike at Bouddi National Park along the turkey, nw ridge and strom tracks.





A fun ride. I rode over the harder sections of the tracks and did okay. Nice to push yourself a little bit more.

22 JUNE

I took photographs for the 5 Lands Walk at Mac Masters Beach and Copacabana Beach.



It was very interesting photographing the artists and chatting with them about their painting and style of painting.

The surf was good at MacMasters with a lot of surfers out .



25 JUNE

 A rainy day but in between the showers I managed a hike around Somersby Falls. I twas very pretty and there was a lot of water movement.






26 JUNE

A mountain bike ride at Brisbane Water National Park on the Tommos Loop.




A nice ride. I finished it heaps quicker than I thought I would.

28 JUNE

A ride on Kincumba Mountain. Only short but fun.

2 JULY

A kayak out to Iron Ladder beach from Ettalong.





A challenging kayak with strong tidal surges, increasing wind, swell waves, boat wake and hidden underwater rocks. Still, it as fun negotiating all these obstacles.

The water was very clear and the scenery very pretty.

5 JULY

A mountain bike ride along the Bull Hill trail at Brisbane Water National Park.





The trail was very wet pools of water and slippery rocks.

It was only a short ride. I got back to the van, packed and it started to rain very heavy. Lucky Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...