Friday, July 12, 2019

LEGIAN - BALI - SELAMAT DATANG - 10 JULY 2019


LEGIAN


8 JULY

We landed in Bali in the night and it took ages for the baggage and my surfboards to appear at the carousel. We met Gousti (our driver) and off we drove in the Bali night. Strange though, the weather seemed very cool.
We settled into the hotel and then had a late dinner at an Italian restaurant.

9 JULY





I  woke early and had a walk along the beach.
Jacinta and I had breakfast then walked up to the Bintang supermarket for a few chores – change money, some groceries, wine, and data for my sim card.
Back at the hotel we had an easy afternoon then headed down to the beach for drinks and sunset.



10 JULY

We both had an early walk along the beach and stopped at the Melasti Hotel to catchup with Beacon, Meryl and Lexie.




Back at the hotel, we had breakfast and organised our bags. I went for a relation massage and Wal turned up to pick up his sanding parcel we brought over for him.

At 11:30 Nyoman arrived to take us to Balian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...