Friday, September 30, 2016

TUGGERAH LAKE WINDSURF - 30 SEPTEMBER 2016

A howling wind was predicted for the day and as the morning progressed so did the wind.

By 10 am, it wasn't strong enough for a decent windsurf. I drove to Tuggerah lake at North Entrance and there were two guys rigging up to go out.

I had a chat and rigged up as well.

I haven't been windsurfing for awhile, as a matter of fact, this was my first windsurf since I torn the hamstring off.

Well, what a session! the wind was strong but a little gusted and I had some good runs but I also was slapped down so many times. I lasted about 1 1/2 hours and was completely exhausted but feeling so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...