Friday, November 27, 2015

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 27 NOVEMBER 2015

 I drove to Kincumba Mountain early in the morning but the rain but a dampener on the activity.

I had to drive to Sydney anyway to do a few things.

 
Later, in the afternoon after I returned, the sun was out so I went for an afternoon ride.

 
It was warm and quiet. It was a fun ride of 5.45km with an elevation range of 45metres.

The re are so many tracks to follow that join up to make it a good bush ride.


The highlights were the stillness and quietness. A twig cracking or leaves rustling was a head turner - snake breeding at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...