Friday, January 25, 2013

AUSTRALIA - Budderoo National Park - 3/4 January 2013


Next, we drove to Budderoo National Park and camped at Blue Pool. I think that the water is rarely if ever blue. The camping area was isolated and pretty.
WALK
 

In the afternoon, I had a walk to Nellies Glen, Warris Chair and Missingham Lookout tracks.
5.75km
1hr 34m
Av pace 11.81 min/km
88m elevation range
We met a nice young couple couple – Alex and Emma.

BIKE

The next day, I was up for an early bike ride to Warris Chair, Nellies Glen and Carrington Falls. At the falls, I had a walk around the cliff edges.
 


2.95km
15 min
av speed 11.2 km/h
max speed 18.7km/h

After breakfast, we drove to the Carrington Falls track and walked to the falls.

We went to the Illawarra Fly Walk but at $24 we thought it a bit expensive for a walk. We drove distance and had a good view of the coast from Jambaroo Lookout.

WALK

Next stop, Minnamurra Rainforest. It was a hot and humid walk to the falls. The last section was very  steep. We met Nela from the Czech Republic.Later, we gave her a lift to Kiama.

1.57km
1hr 05min
155 m elevation range


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...