Saturday, January 26, 2013

AUSTRALIA - GERROA - KAYAK - 11 January 2013

We camped at Gerroa on a tributary of the Crooked River. was very pleasant and relaxing.


KAYAK

I had a kayak along the tributary, which was narrow and quiet.

2.6 km
28 minutes
av speed 5.4 km/h
max speed 5.7 km/h

We went for a late afternoon walk along Seven Mile Beach. Nice!

KAYAK

The following morning, I kayaked along the Crooked River - watched the sunrise, birds in flight, and reflections in the water.

5.47 km
1 hr 47 m
av speed 3.9 km/h
max speed 6.2 km/h



Later, we drove to Gerroa Lookout for a view over Seven Mile Beach and and National Park.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...