Saturday, January 26, 2013

AUSTRALIA - CANBERRA - 'Stromlo, Walk in Aviary, Cockington Green, Viking road race' - 18/19/20 January 2013

STROMLO- OFF ROAD CYCLE

The best off road cycle I've had yet with Mark G. I wasn't sure of what I was doing at times and had three stacks - ankle very sore - but such fun. Playgrounds, skyline, switchbacks.

 9.13 km
41minutes
13.3 km/h
28 km/h



WALK IN AVIARY

A nice walk around with plenty of birds to see and feed.



COCKINGTON GREEN

This is a model village display. It is quite amazing for detail and the maintenance invilved to keep it looking good.



VIKINGS ROAD CYCLE RACE
The next day was Mark's bike club having a race. The scenery was excellent!



Later that day, I caught up with Louise K. Peter K.'s sister for lunch. Nice to catch up!

It was great to catch up with Mark and his family - renewing old friendships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...