Monday, October 3, 2011

AUSTRALIA - Lennox Head - Lake Ainsworth - Kayak - 27 September 2011

The sun had risen for about an hour so I carried and dragged the kayak to the edge of Lake Ainsworth.



The lake looked glassy and vegetation along the shoreline was reflected in the water. The western and northern side of the lake is the best. The trees semi submerged in the water made for great obstacles to paddle weave through.

At the far northern end, I found a break in the thick vegetation that allowed me to pass to the shallow flooded edge of the lake. This part was very pretty with near perfect reflections, semi submerged paperback trees and a green cover of duck weed.

This was a short and pretty paddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...