Monday, November 28, 2022

CENTRAL COAST - 19 TO 23 NOVEMBER 2022

 19 NOVEMBER

Just got a kayak sail and tried it on Terrigal Lagoon. There wasn’t much of a wind but there was enough to fill the sail at times and show the potential of it.

20 November

A kayak on Avoca Lagoon. I paddled up wind a number of times to test out the kayak sail. It was a bit tricky but fun. It might come in useful on some longer kayak paddles.





22 NOVEMBER

A mountain bike ride at Kincumba Mountain along the summit track and a number of smaller tracks at the end of the ridge. A fun ride taking it easy and going with the flow.





23 NOVEMBER

A short mountain bike ride along two tracks at Kincumba Mountain. The weather was warmer today. The tracks were firm and dry. A little sandy in spots.



A snorkel at Terrigal Haven followed by a coffee to warm up.





The first snorkel of the season. The water temperature was cool and the water reasonably clear. I saw a number of small fish and one large fish. The new snorkel, I bought a while ago was excellent. No water got in the tube and upon reaching the surface I didn’t have to do any blow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...