Tuesday, August 27, 2019

WAINGAPU - SUMBA - BETWEEN STAYS - 16 AUGUST 2019

WAINGAPU

15 AUGUST

We arrived safely at Tanto Hotel, checked in and settled into our room.

We walked to the left of the hotel to the Sacca Reto and had lunch. Nice!

Back at the hotel we tried to sort out plane tickets. To cut a long frustrating 4 hours story shorter, we were successful. Next was easy – grandkumala in Bali and airport pick up by Nyoman.

We had a walk to the supermarket and stocked up on supplies for Tarimbang and had a coffee in a cafe just outside the market.

16 AUGUST

I had the worse sleep. I wasn’t feeling well with a very sore throat and a bit of a temperature the night before. The traffic was noisy, the room next door was noisy to midnight and the mosque called to prayer at about 4:30 am and then I didn’t get back to sleep so I was a bit of a mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...