Tuesday, March 19, 2019

INDONESIA - BALI - BALIAN 19 FEBRUARY TO 8 MARCH 2019

The final stay of my Indonesian trip.


There was heaps and heaps of fun waves with only a small crowd.



The weather was mainly sunny and there was little rain … it was the rainy season???

I stayed at Gubug Bungalows. The staff were as usual friendly and relaxed. I spent a lot of time at the pool and hiding in the air con room during the hotter part of day.



I met heaps of wonderful people who are now friends … mainly from England. I caught up with a number of people I'd met on previous trips - expats, visitors and locals. So good to see familiar faces.




Besides surfing, I spent a lot of time chatting, walking, sitting by the pool and reading.




It was such a good finale to the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...