Tuesday, March 19, 2019

INDONESIA - BALI - SANUR - 16 TO 23 FEBRUARY 2019

I flew Manado to Bali. At the airport, I had some difficulties with my surfboard regarding charges.
I arrived in Sanur and stayed at the Swastika Bungalows. The hotel was nice with three pools. The room was big and clean and staff were friendly.









Finally I got surf. I caught up with long time friend Wal and we had 5 early morning surf sessions on a nice reef right. Only the two of us out, Soooo good. Every morning well before dawn, I hopped on the motorbike and met him at the break. We sat there chatting until there was enough light to surf.










In Sanur, there were heaps of restaurants and cheap eats near the beach. After surfing I spent my time at the pool, on the beach, hiking, snorkelling and swimming.













highlights were:
spreading my eating love around
weird sea creature while snorkelling




listening to live music while eating
dancing at Casablanca to disco music
'good-all-to-ourselves' surf
watching the older ladies dancing near the beach






catching up with Wal

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...