Monday, November 5, 2018

NORTH AVOCA BEACH/LAGOON - SURF AND KAYAK - 5 NOVEMBER 2018

A very foggy morning.

I drove to North Avoca Beach. The visibility was very limited due to the fog.

I ran into Ian and Brett and we paddled out into the mist.  We were the only ones out. The fog was so thick at times we could barely see the beach. It was strange surfing with no land reference points.

The waves were okay to good. There was a lot of water movement and swirling. In the last week, North Avoca has been on the media for shark sightings.

After the surf, I drove a short distance to Avoca Lagoon and had a kayak.





The mist wasn't as thick over the lagoon but it as swirling eerily with the light wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...