Tuesday, November 20, 2018

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - INJURIES BUT STILL HAD A HIKE - 21 NOVEMBER 2018

It is injury time for me at the moment.

Started with my lower back, then on my right lower back and now my neck. They all hurt a lot especially, the neck which is disconcertingly painful with any abrupt movement. Anyway, they all seem to be on the mend and, hopefully, back to normal tomorrow.

I have been doing short walks at Terrigal Haven. It  is okay for a semi urban walk but I needed to do something different today.

I drove up to Kincumba Mountain and walked the Kanning Trail.





It was a nice walk with lots of ferns, bird calls, wildflowers and interesting rock formations. There was also a small cave - really a rock overhang which was fun to walk around.





During the walk, I disturbed a wallaby. I didn't get to see it but I could hear it bounding away through the dense bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...