Tuesday, November 13, 2018

CENTRAL COAST - SURF, MTB, MARKETS - 13 NOVEMBER 2018

10 November 2018

A small but fun surf with Terry and Jim (jungle) at North Avoca. A nice shape at the beginning but after an hour the tide became too full and the waves were barely breaking and closer to shore.

Jacinta and I went to the French Markets . It was interesting but no bargains to be found in the stalls. There was nice music playing - guitar and piano accordion. We ran into a number of Jacinta's work colleagues.



11 November 2018

A mountain bike ride on the Rocky Point tracks at Bouddi National Park.






A good ride with a few obstacles - drop offs, tree roots, rocks, etc. The view at the lookout at the end of the ride is always inspiring.

13 November 2018

A mountain bike ride at Brisbane Water National Park to Rocky Ponds.








A fun ride with a few steep sections with lots of fist sized rocks scattered across the trail. A bit scary with a bit of speed but all was good. At the ponds, I sat in the sunshine and watched the water flow. I also had a wander around the many levels of the ponds,. Nice.

On the way back, I got a bit of a shock when I nearly ran over a massive brown snake. Luckily, it was paying attention to me and was eagerly getting out of my way.

footnote

Over the last week, Jacinta and I have been working heaps in the front garden - weeding, planting, tidying - a massive job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...