Thursday, August 2, 2018

INDONESIA - BALI - LEGIAN - BACK TOGETHER AGAIN - 21 JULY 2018

20 JULY 2018


The morning was bright and sunny. The surf as still big and messy. I took some clear sunrise shots and then my camera stopped working.




We spent the morning around the pool talking with Pat, Desiree and Andrew.

Nyoman's friend arrived at 1pm to take us to Legian. Bye for now Balian.

We arrived at Grand Kumala Hotel in Legian after a two hour car ride from Balian.

Our daughters, Kara and Chloe were there. It was a nice reunion.



I had a massage then we all went down to Kuta Beach for drinks and dinner. It was nice sitting on the beach bags in the sun, listening to live music, chatting and eating.

21 JULY 2018
A bad nights sleep as the air conditioner kept waking me up.
My camera wasn't still working and I couldn't find a place to fix it. Not a happy chappy! :)

We had a slow day as all of us were recovering from last night. I had a massage and we packed for our adventures in Sulawesi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...