Tuesday, April 10, 2018

SUNRISE, SURF AND SNORKLE - 9 APRIL 2018


8 April 2018

A beautiful sunrise over Terrigal on this morning.



Later, I had two snorkels at The Haven.

On the first snorkel, I saw a huge wrasse, many other fish and a turtle. The turtle was resting slightly under a rock ledge in about two metres of water. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera.



I met up with Jacinta, had a coffee then a second snorkel with an underwater camera. The visibility was poorer but the turtle was still there!



9 April 2018

A beautiful day and the sun was shining like a summer's day.

I drove up to Munmorah SCA to Red Ochre Beach and had two great surfs.



On the first surf, the set waves were breaking left and right solidly at shoulder height. there as just me and another guy on the bank.

I had something to eat and drink and paddled out for a second surf. The waves were even better and no one else was out.



What a great morning!



In the evening, Jacinta and I caught up with her old school friend Tess and husband Ian. A good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...