Saturday, November 11, 2017

WAMBERAL SURF, TERRIGAL HAVEN SWIM/SNORKEL AND OCEAN BEACH CYCLE - 11 NOVEMBER 2017

10 November 2017

I started the morning with a surf check of North Avoca and Wamberal beaches. The tide was low and the waves had poor shape but it was a beautiful day.

At Wamberal Beach, I ran into Simon and we had coffee at the Point Cafe. Rob turned up a little later. Rob, who was South African told me a lot of information on travelling through the south of Africa. Sounds like a great trip in the future.

At the end of the coffee/chat session the surf started to look a little better at Wamberal Beach. I decided on a surf and had a fun time surfing on some nice right and left waves in warm sunshine.

Later, Kara, Mr Archibald and I went to Terrigal Haven for a chat and sit in the sun. I also had a quick ocean swim.

11 November 2017



Jacinta and I drove to Ocean Beach, Umina for a bike ride along the beach. We parked at Umina surf club, walked the biked over the soft sand and had a fun time riding on the sand.




At the half way point, we stopped for coffee at Ettalong on foreshore. It was so pretty and we were joined by a few friendly pigeons and seagulls.



We finished the ride along the cycle foreshore path back to the van.


Later, Kara, Mr Archibald and I drove to the Haven for a sun sit. Kara and Mr A sat while I had a snorkel.  The visibility was okay but the sea as a pick rough and there wasn't much to look at. Still, the water was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...